Board of Health

For High weeds and grass or trash complaints please contact the Construction Department (856) 423-0733 ext. 401.

Board of Health

Ed O'Neill

(856) 423-0733 ext. 412
(609) 221-3336 (cell)
(856) 423-7908

To submit a complaint

Please complete the form below and send by email or fax. Attn: Ed O'Neill

Board of Health Complaint Form